PINKTUBE CUSTOMER SERVICE
Welcome to Pinktube customer service. Please review this FAQ in order to acquire the assistance you need.
This FAQ is divided into 4 sections: (1) Log In, (2) Billing, (3) Technical, (4) Other.
Log In Issues
How can I retrieve a lost password or username?
- Review your older e-mails: all members receive their log-ins and should have it on file.
- Click here. to retreive username and password
My log-in doesn't work!
- First, try to "copy & paste" your log-in, as recorded in your e-mail. Members who inadvertently induce typographical misprints when typing it in manually (common mix ups might include the letter b & number 6, letter l and number 1, etc).
- Note that members and phone-support can change your log-in for the billing company - for security reasons, only the main office has access to the servers of the site. If you need to change your log-in to the site, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your log-in does not function, contact email@example.com- we can remedy the issue on our end.
How do I cancel my subscription?
click here.. to cancel.
How does cancellation work? When will I lose access?
When cancelling, you cancel your subscription - you do not immediately disable your account. This means that the billing company (Netbilling) will not bill you again, but you will still be able to enjoy the site for the time you purchased. Thus members need not worry and should not wait until the last day to cancel (if they so wish to do so).
How does renewal work? Why was I billed?
The sign-up pages, as well as the e-mail you receive with your log-in (just under the password) all specify that subscriptions renew - the system gives members access until they inform the system that they wish to opt out. Members who do not wish to renew should cancel their subscriptions (see above) prior to the renewal date. Members who wish to continue enjoying the site need not worry, as the system automates the entire process for your convenience.
How will I be billed?
We are very discrete with our billing practices. Your charge will appear either as "Hazesupport".
Why was I billed for (X)?
The registration page (where you enter your information) has all the relevant information for customers to review. However, it is worth noting that - like many sites - we do not manage our own billing. We contract dedicated billing companies (NETbilling, etc) to handle financial transactions (so that we can focus on developing our sites). So if there is any issue, feel free to contact us and we can contact them to inquire on your behalf. Your patience is appreciated.
The video doesn't work / plays slowly / is choppy!
For the majority of our members, videos are able to play without issue. Thus if you're experiencing difficulties, please - help us help you - by providing some information so we can investigate the problem. We have two suggestions.
1. Traceroute In less than 1 minute, you can go to http://kb.iu.edu/data/aihy.html and quickly follow their instructions.
2. 6 Quick Questions
- What kind of computer are you using? (Mac, PC, etc)
- What operating system are you running? (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Leopard, Linux, Ubuntu, etc)
- Which browsers did you try? (Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Internet Explorer, Opera, etc)
- What is your Internet Service Provider? (Verizon FiOS, AOL, etc)
- What kind of speed? (56K, 1Mbps, 3Mbps, 7.1Mbps, etc)
- Which country are you visiting us from? (US, UK, Australia, France, Germany, etc)/li>
Once you have this information, forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can get our crew to investigate the issue.
Note: Although many members point out that they can view other sites well, and thus presume this information is unnecessary - this information is still vital for us. Sometimes there may be a pattern - and although your computer may be fine, it may be a programming issue on our end. Thus if we see an issue, we can (for example) contact Verizon (if we see their customers regularly have issues) or get our programmers to work (such as for compatibility issues with certain PCs). Information can only help us in helping you!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I contact customer service for an immediate issue?
Pinktube 24/7 Phone Support - Call: 661-621-9047 or 877-731-6065
Am I able to download movies?
Unfortunately, we do not currently provide options to download movies. However, all movies are in streaming formats, so they are always available online for your enjoyment.
Do you have DVDs? When will you have DVDs available?
We do not currently offer DVDs - although aware of the option, our sites are new offerings and so our current focus is in obtaining more high-quality content for your enjoyment. Once we acquire a larger archive, we may begin reconsidering the issue.
How do I model for you? I love Pinktube and would love to star!
We manage multiple sites, so if you have a preference (or are simply looking to enter the business where you can) just let us know. You are at liberty to forward us any pictures (personal or professional) that you may wish for us to review - but we do request some form of identification for age verification, depending on the content of said pictures. A scan or photograph of your ID is sufficient - we simply need to verify age. Models must be 18 years of age to apply.
How do I get in contact with a model?
Due to privacy concerns, we cannot divulge information on models. We do not provide any of their personal information. Many models have their own sites or agents, and so if pursuing them for professional reasons, you may attempt to do so in such manners.
The Netbilling sites are available
24 hours, 7 days a week.
The Support Phone Numbers are available
24 hours, 7 days a week.
The email@example.com e-mail is only open
Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
(All times U.S. Eastern Time).
If you have a complicated issue, feel free to e-mail us. We are not as immediate as phone-support, but we possess more access to everything - thus we can fix issues that the other methods may be unsure as to how to solve.